How do I Associate the Sensor to my account?
When you don't have an associated sensor yet
After downloading the Equisense app, you can create your account. You have two possibilities to connect to the app: either you create an account with your email address or you connect via Facebook.
If it is your first connection, your smartphone will look for available sensors. In order to do so, please follow these instructions:
- Activate the bluetooth on your phone and shake the sensor in order to wake it up (green LED will light up).
- Then, go into your settings within the app and select "Motion" to start the sensor search. Your sensor should appear in the list of available devices in the Equisense App under the name "EQS + (number)".
- Click on your sensor to associate it to your account. The LED light should turn blue once connected.
When you already have one or more associated sensors
You can associate as many sensors as you'd like to your account.
If you already have one or more other sensors, you just need to:
- Click on the "Parameters" Tab on the bottom-right of the screen
- Click on "Sensors"
- Click on "Pair a new sensor"
- The list of all the available sensors appears while indicating if they are detected or not, and if they are already paired. You just need to select the right sensor to pair it up with your phone. The LED will become blue, sign that the sensor is connected to the phone.
Be careful, the new sensors are in a factory-mode. They have to be updated once they have been paired. Go on this page to find out how to update your sensor: How do I update my sensor?