How do I update my sensor?
Before launching the installation of an update, make sure your Sensor and your mobile device are fully charged. The sensor update may take several minutes and might use up the battery. Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your mobile device.
Check that your App is well up to date. To do so, open Google Play or the App Store. If you've just dowloaded the App, it is updated!
Follow the instructions below to install the update:
- Open the Equisense app and connect to your sensor via Bluetooth.
- Click on +"record" located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "Motion session" and wait for the App to connect to your sensor and the LED to turn blue
- Go to the parameters in your Equisense app and click on "sensor".
- Choose your sensor and click on "update" the LED turn purple and flashes all along the update
- Keep your Motion and your mobile device near each other during the update.
A good internet connexion (4G or Wifi) is required for this.
Once the update launched, the Led light will flash purple. Please keep the sensor near your phone until the update is over.