How do I put the sensor into operation?
When you receive your Equisense Motion, it is in extended standby mode. To wake it up, simply plug your sensor into a power outlet using the charger or into your computer using the USB cable. The LED indicator of your sensor will light up.
Before starting to use your Equisense Motion Sensor, it is essential to install a first update of the system (firmware). A brand new sensor cannot record a session: no data will be calculated.
The sensor update may take several minutes could and use up the battery. Make sure that your Motion and your telephone are both fully charged before launching the update.
- Open the Equisense app and connect to your sensor via Bluetooth.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the internet and connect the sensor to it.
- Once your Motion is connected, a pop-up will appear saying an update is available. The update will start automatically.
- Your Motion’s LED indicator will turn purple and rapidly blink during the update.
- Keep your Motion and your mobile device near to each other during the update.
- As soon as the update is done, the LED indicator will turn green which means that the sensor is ready to be used.