How do I put the sensor into operation?
We're here to help you set up your sensor. Thus, here the first steps with your new Motion:
Step #1 - Wake the Motion up
When you receive your Equisense Motion, it is in extended standby mode. To wake it up, simply plug your sensor into a power outlet using the charger or into your computer using the USB cable. The LED indicator of your sensor will light up.
Step #2 - Charge the Motion
We advise you to fully charge your sensor before using it. This can take up to 2 hours. The sensor is fully charged when the LED indicator turns from orange to green. This operation can take up to 2 hours.
Step #3 - Connect the Motion to your account
Now you can connect the Motion Sensor to your account.
Open the Equisense App, go to "parameters" and click on "connect". If it is your first connexion, your smartphone will look for available sensors. Click on your sensor. And you're already connected :) The LED light will turn blue.
Step #4 - Install the updates
Before starting to use your Equisense Motion Sensor, it is essential to install a first update of the system (firmware). A brand new sensor cannot record a session: no data will be calculated.
The sensor update may take several minutes could and use up the battery. Make sure that your Motion and your telephone are both fully charged before launching the update.
- Open the Equisense app and connect to your sensor via Bluetooth.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the internet and connect the sensor to it.
- Once your Motion is connected, a pop-up will appear saying an update is available. The update will start automatically.
- Your Motion’s LED indicator will turn purple and rapidly blink during the update.
- Keep your Motion and your mobile device near to each other during the update.
- As soon as the update is done, the LED indicator will turn green which means that the sensor is ready to be used.
Step #5 - Use the Motion!
Your Motion is now ready and can be used at all times!
Here some further information:
- How do I fasten the attachment to my girth?
- How do I fasten the attachment to a belly guard girth?
- How do I insert the sensor?
- How do I add or delete a horse?
- How do I start and stop a session?
- How do I delete a session?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.