What do the Color Codes of the LED's Indicator Mean?
Each light signal has a different meaning. It is necessary to recognize them correctly in order to understand the state your sensor is currently in.
- A green and solid LED indicates that the battery is charged and that the sensor is switched on, but not connected.
- A green and blinking LED indicates that the Motion is active and recording a session, but is not connected to your mobile device.
- A blue and solid LED indicates that your sensor is connected to your device and ready to record a session.
- A blue and slowly blinking LED indicates that the sensor is recording a session and acquiring data.
- A blue and rapidly blinking LED indicates that the sensor is synchronizing data.
- A red and solid LED indicates that the battery of your Motion is low. The remaining battery is under 10%.
- A red and blinking LED indicates that the sensor is recording, but the battery is low.
- An orange LED indicates that your Motion is charging.
- A purple LED indicates that your sensor is being updated.
- If the LED flashes pink/red
- If the LED remains stuck in purple while there is no update in progress
- If the LED goes out while your sensor is plugged in to charge
Having trouble connecting to your sensor? Click on the button below to access the bluetooth connection troubleshooting guide: